Hommous is a basic dip that originates from Egypt and the Levant centuries ago. It is a delicious blend of chickpeas, sesame seeds and other ingredients. It is high in protein and has a lot of flavour.
Capsicum and walnut pistou
This is a delicious blend of capsicum and walnuts for a flavour sensation.
Make your own flavoursome chicken stock with real ingredients.
A delicious dressing to use on raw or cooked vegetables or anything.
Leafy green salad
A leafy green salad with heirloom lettuces of varying colours.
Sweet chilli sauce
Make your own tasty and really flavoursome sauce.
Tahini is so full of calcium and is just delicious on vegetables.
Tahini, hazelnut, almond spread
A decadent, yet really healthy spread for bread or with raw vegetables.
Make your own vegetable stock to use as a basis for many other recipes.
This fish stock is a really fragrant base to any fish recipe.
- Hommous is a traditional Middle Eastern / Mediterranean dip which is high in protein and simple delicious...more
- This healthy pasta is made without any dressing - the juicy mango provides a delicious flavoursome dressing...more
- Prawns cooked in a rich fresh tomato-based sauce with lots of herbs and flavour...more
- Red snapper is full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and the quinoa makes this gluen-free...more
- The asparagus is spiced and served with vegetables, quinoa and salmon pieces. Highly nutritious and tasty...more
- A dessert that is as decadent as it is tasty. Low in sugar, high in fibre...more
- High in protein, sweet and savoury, with some heat from the chilli, this recipe is divine...more
- The eggplant is stuffed with minced meat and vegetable and baked for a delicious meal...more
- Robust breakfast, high in protein, decadent, yet still exceedingly healthy and tasty...more
Most popular website content