Exercise and Fitness: Questions & Answers
Vital Health Zone is proud to announce Gina Jackson, who is our resident exercise and fitness expert and who is available to answer all your questions about exercising and fitness. Gina has a private practice and is available for consultation.
Gina answers all your exercise and fitness questions below:
- Trying to lose weight on the legs and calves
- Want to gain more muscle tone, but not fat
- Healthy GI foods to eat post workout
- Confused about carbohydrates, fat and protein intake
- Feeling tired after eating carbohydrates and sugars
- How many calories a day is enough for a man?
- Trying to get rid of some stomach fat
- Trying to lose stomach fat but losing arm/chest tone
- How long will it take to put on some weight?
- What is adequate diet and exercise for a teenage girl?
- Bloated stomach even when exercising properly
- Getting over eating disorder by having "blow-out" day
- Exercise is boring for a person with an injury
- Back problems - which exercise is best and diet ideas
- Unexplained weight gain on legs
- Diet plan for soccer professional
- Can you build up muscle on a vegetarian diet?
- Low calorie diet and cant seem to lose weight
- Diet and fitness tips for a teenage girl
- Want to lose belly fat really quickly - is this possible?
- Are protein powders helpful in building muscle without exercising as much?
- Working out caloric needs incorporating exercise
- How much running is better for your cardiovascular health?
- Exercising regularly yet gaining muscle and not losing any weight
- Muscle building with protein supplements for a 16 year old boy
- All day fitness for retired couple over 50 years of age
- Is it safe to do two consecutive classes at the gym?
- How many calories per day for teenage male?
- Ideal calorie intake to build muscle and lose fat for a young man
- Riding horses, pilates and cardio training
- Are protein shakes important for weight loss?
- Exercising every day and not losing any more weight
- Thin and not eating much food, but have a lot of body fat
Engage in more fitness for your health!