Nutrition Questions and Answers
Vital Health Zone is proud to announce Lesa Rusher, who is our resident naturopathic expert and who is available to answer questions about nutrition and health.
Lesa Rusher is a qualified naturopath with a thriving business in Canberra, Australia and has a wealth of experience treating clients on a variety of health issues.
Lesa Rusher will answer your nutrition-related questions.
Lesa Rusher's full credentials can be found in our experts area.
- How to reduce levels of manganese in blood
- Vitamin B12 deficiency from lack of intrinsic factor
- Are complex carbohydrates beneficial when pregnant?
- Nutrition for skin breakouts
- High eostrogen levels and vegan diet
- Is tryptophan available for purchase in Australia?
- Recommended calories for children
- Excessive burping after a meal
- Benefits of coconut milk vs cow's milk
- What is a good diet for an underactive thyroid?
- Isoleucine - how much is too much
- GABA supplementation - is it necessary?
- GABA supplementation and epilepsy
- Adequate levels of nutrients and supplementation
- Recommended calories to lose weight
- Numerous urinary tract infections in a young child
- Whey protein and exercise
- What supplements for arthritis?
- Mild eczema on a baby?
- Is it possible to be allergic to carbohydrates
- Excessive vitamin B6 blood levels
- Juicing every day and losing weight
- Calorie intake for 25 year old male
- Diet to help reduce symptoms of endometriosis
- Cholesterol medication and kelp supplements
- Healthy, easy-to-prepare snacks for construction worker
- How much protein do we absorb from protein foods?
- Levels of all vitamins / minerals for young woman
- Young male who wants to put on weight
- Multivitamin for an adult over 60
- Is vitamin B17 good for combating cancer?
- Frequent mononucleosis infections in child
- Acai berry juice - does it have any health benefits?
- Protein shakes as meal replacements - healthy?
- The medication Roaccutane for acne and vitamin A
- Zinc content in raw and cooked chicken
- Overdosing on milk thistle - is it possible?
- Cruciferous vegetables - better raw or cooked?
- Ridged nails - possible symptom of detox diet?
- Is it healthy to have no carbohydrates in the diet?
- What can help young girl with chronic fatigue?
- How long to recover from anorexia?
- Ten year old son eating spicy foods - is it healthy?
- Slow cooker - are foods cooked in them less nutritious?
- Himalayan salt - better than regular salt?
- Is it possible to make fat cells smaller?
- Elongated sigmoid colon - nutritional requirements
- How much juice for a 5 year old child is okay?
- How much zinc to help get pregnant?
- Natural remedies for rosacea
- Vitamins to take before and after plastic surgery
- Wraps or regular bread for healthier sandwiches
- Protein shakes for breakfast - is it healthy?
- Understanding the GI rating on packaged foods
- Tolerable upper limit for leucine
- Diet program for sedentary worker
- How many calories in sugar?
- Is supplementation with amino acids necessary and healthy?
- Fit and healthy - do I need multivitamins too?
- Smoothie for breakfast every day - is this healthy?
- Does elderly mother-in-law's diet provide adequate nutrition?
- Is caffeine a good way to treat migraine headaches?
- What type of special diet and alternative treatments help with reflux
- Which foods have the highest silica content and how much silica do they contain?
- How much and for long can I take a silica supplement?
- Which nutrients exist in spirulina? Is it adequate for vegetarians?
- Multivitamin/mineral food supplement for infants?
- How many pumpkin seeds should I eat each day?
- What is the glycaemic index of almonds? Is it zero?
- Organic vs non-organic flaxseed oil capsules - which are better for you?
Enjoy better health!