Understanding Chinese Medicine & Qi Gong
Vital Health Zone is proud to announce Kay Hutchinson, who is our resident chinese medicine and qi gong expert and who is available to answer all your questions about chinese medicine and alternative health.
Kay has a private practice and is available for distance consultation, via telephone or email.
Kay answers all your chinese medicine and qi gong questions below:
- Blocked sinuses - chronic problem
- Psoriasis - what herbs can help?
- Low haemoglobin levels - what can help?
- Fibromyalgia and anaemia
- What to take before or after plastic surgery to prevent bruising
- Coconut products - good for men with prostate cancer?
- Why are legumes part of the protein group?
- What herbs are good for period pain
- Prostate condition - any Chinese herbs to alleviate it?
- Are sunscreens really safe or a cancer-link?
- How to heal geographic tongue and tonsil stones?
- How to get rid of warts on the fingers?
- What supplements are best for bursitis?
- Is Chinese medicine safe for a 3 year old with asthma?
- How to treat excess body hair on a woman?
- Special Chinese medicine patches for keloid scar
- Can Chinese medicine help with prematurely grey hair?
- Is Chinese medicine Pe Min Gan Wan safe for children?
- What to take to prevent further kidney rejection and keep kidney healthy
- What type of dietary modifications are recommended to reduce further incidence of kidney stones?
- What does a split in the tongue signify?
- What foods promote healthy gut bacteria?
- Which fruit has the highest source of energy?
- What can be done to reduce high blood levels of vitamin B6?
- Is surgery necessary to get rid of an ovarian cyst?
- What can be done to help manage heartburn symptoms?
- What is the best time of the day to consume fats?
- Crampy pain before and after food with diabetes condition
- Elongated colon with bowel pain and constipation
- Does cooking food in microwave ovens reduce their nutrient content?
- Feeling sick and falling apart - what can help?
- Can allergies cause dark circles under the eyes?
- What are the best chinese medicine drops for pleurisy and upper respiratory conditions?
- What is the maximum amount of silica that can be taken in supplement form each day?
- Is bamboo extract at 400 mg a day safe to take every day?
Enjoy better health!