Healthy recipe for people with diabetes. Low GI Recipe
Healthy recipe with a low glycemic index. Low fat Recipe
Healthy and delicious low fat recipe. Low carbohydrate Recipe
Healthy and flavoursome recipe low in carbohydrates. Dairy Free Recipe
Dairy free recipe for people with lactose intolerance. Gluten free Recipe
Gluten free recipe for people with gluten intolerance. Vegan Recipe
Healthy and tasty vegan recipe that contains no animal products. Heart Healthy Recipe
Heart healthy recipe to nourish your heart. Vegetarian Recipe
Healthy vegetarian recipe (the recipe may contain dairy or eggs only).
This salad is a wonderful green salad (plus tomatoes and capsicums) that is a great accompaniment to any meal. Any type of leafy greens can be used and substituted instead of the ingredients below.
- 150g mixed green organic salad leaves (mignonette, oak leaf, butter leaf, cos)
- 12 organic snow peas, cut julienne
- 1 small bunch (handful) organic rocket leaves
- 1 small bunch (handful) organic baby spinach
- 1 green or red organic capsicum, sliced finely in 5cm strips
- 2 organic tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp organic extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil
- 2 Tsp organic lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
Add all ingredients into a large bowl.
Add dressing and toss the salad until all vegetables are covered.
Season with salt to taste.
Organic lettuce and other vegetables should be used, as they tend to have more flavour, more nutrients and less of the nasty chemical residues.Advertisement
|Nutrition Information||Amount||% Daily
|Calories from fat||1||0.1%|
|Total fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g||2.3%|
These are approximate values.
- Hommous is a traditional Middle Eastern / Mediterranean dip which is high in protein and simple delicious...more
- This healthy pasta is made without any dressing - the juicy mango provides a delicious flavoursome dressing...more
- Prawns cooked in a rich fresh tomato-based sauce with lots of herbs and flavour...more
- Red snapper is full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and the quinoa makes this gluen-free...more
- The asparagus is spiced and served with vegetables, quinoa and salmon pieces. Highly nutritious and tasty...more
- A dessert that is as decadent as it is tasty. Low in sugar, high in fibre...more
- High in protein, sweet and savoury, with some heat from the chilli, this recipe is divine...more
- The eggplant is stuffed with minced meat and vegetable and baked for a delicious meal...more
- Robust breakfast, high in protein, decadent, yet still exceedingly healthy and tasty...more
Most popular website content