Healthy recipe for people with diabetes. Low GI Recipe
Healthy recipe with a low glycemic index. Low fat Recipe
Healthy and delicious low fat recipe. Low carbohydrate Recipe
Healthy and flavoursome recipe low in carbohydrates. Dairy Free Recipe
Dairy free recipe for people with lactose intolerance. Gluten free Recipe
Gluten free recipe for people with gluten intolerance. Vegan Recipe
Healthy and tasty vegan recipe that contains no animal products. Heart Healthy Recipe
Heart healthy recipe to nourish your heart. Vegetarian Recipe
Healthy vegetarian recipe (the recipe may contain dairy or eggs only).
This recipes is delicious, looks beautiful, is really tasty and great dessert for all the family. It is low in calories, low in fat and has a lot of vitamin C.
- 3 whole organic eggs
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups passionfruit pulp
- 2-3 Tsp lemon juice
- 750ml sieved strawberry puree
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- Strawberries and mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar until thick.
- Add passionfruit pulp to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- When passionfruit pulp is boiling, slowly add egg mixture, a little at a time, whisking constantly.
- Add lemon juice and continue whisking until well blended.
- Lightly oil 6 individual moulds and fill each with the mixture.
- Place moulds side by side in a large roasting pan and add hot water so that it comes half-way up the moulds.
- Cook for about 20 minutes in the centre of the oven.
- Turn off heat and allow the moulds to cool in the oven with the oven door open.
- About one hour before serving, chill 6 dessert plates.
- When moulds are cool, remove from moulds and place onto the chilled plates and put in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, spoon strawberry coulis around the moulds and garnish with mint sprig and a few strawberries.
This is a nice summer recipe, which is especially great when entertaining, but equally, the kids will love it too.Advertisement
|Nutrition Information||Amount||% Daily
|Calories from fat||38||22.0%|
|Total fat||4.2 g||8.1%|
|Saturated fat||1.3 g||2.3%|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g||16.3%|
These are approximate values.
- Hommous is a traditional Middle Eastern / Mediterranean dip which is high in protein and simple delicious...more
- This healthy pasta is made without any dressing - the juicy mango provides a delicious flavoursome dressing...more
- Prawns cooked in a rich fresh tomato-based sauce with lots of herbs and flavour...more
- Red snapper is full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and the quinoa makes this gluen-free...more
- The asparagus is spiced and served with vegetables, quinoa and salmon pieces. Highly nutritious and tasty...more
- A dessert that is as decadent as it is tasty. Low in sugar, high in fibre...more
- High in protein, sweet and savoury, with some heat from the chilli, this recipe is divine...more
- The eggplant is stuffed with minced meat and vegetable and baked for a delicious meal...more
- Robust breakfast, high in protein, decadent, yet still exceedingly healthy and tasty...more
Most popular website content