Try this fabulous recipe for breakfast. It is quick and easy to make, in any season. It is highly nutritious, really tasty and will fill you up with all the fibre and goodness. It is high in antioxidants and vitamins.
Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata
The cous cous and quinoa is filling and the prawns add a special flavour.
Berry Muesli (Gluten-Free)
The garlic adds so much flavour to the tomato sauce of the prawns.
The heritage tomatoes provide a subtle, delicate flavour to the sauce.
The cous cous, quinoa and nuts and seeds make it a complete protein.
Super Berry Smoothie
The spices surrounding the trout give it a cripsy texture and delicious flavour.
The mushrooms are hearty and flavoursome in the pilaf.
Poached Eggs, Wilted Spinach and Mushrooms
This recipes is full of omega-3s and is utterly delicious..
Salmon Hash Browns, Grilled Tomatoes and Spinach
Vegetables in the beef burger adds lots of flavour.
Salmon Rice Patties with Yoghurt Dressing
A delicious mediterranean dish to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Hommous is a traditional Middle Eastern / Mediterranean dip which is high in protein and simple delicious...more
- This healthy pasta is made without any dressing - the juicy mango provides a delicious flavoursome dressing...more
- Prawns cooked in a rich fresh tomato-based sauce with lots of herbs and flavour...more
- Red snapper is full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and the quinoa makes this gluen-free...more
- The asparagus is spiced and served with vegetables, quinoa and salmon pieces. Highly nutritious and tasty...more
- A dessert that is as decadent as it is tasty. Low in sugar, high in fibre...more
- High in protein, sweet and savoury, with some heat from the chilli, this recipe is divine...more
- The eggplant is stuffed with minced meat and vegetable and baked for a delicious meal...more
- Robust breakfast, high in protein, decadent, yet still exceedingly healthy and tasty...more
Most popular website content